NSW 54 The Old St Andrews Anglican Church in Walcha
This church was built by Alexander Mitchell with construction being completed by August 1862. The black basalt was quarried on the present day property Linden Hill, which was earlier part of Oak Hill and earlier still, part of the old Walcha Run. It was originally named St Pauls Church but was later renamed St Andrews’. The present Anglican Church was built in 1963 while the Anglican Parish Hall was built in 1954.